Gr. 7 & 8 Registration Info
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please follow the steps below to register your child for grades 7 and 8 at St. Francis Xavier CHS:
1. Click the link to pre-register.
2. Gather the following documents before booking the Registration Verification Meeting:
- Student birth certificate
- Proof of address (copy of hydro bill, phone bill or property tax bill). Parent name and address must appear on the document provided for proof of residency.
- Student's Catholic Baptismal certificate.
If your child has not been baptized Catholic, please complete the form, Request for Non-Catholic Admission.
If your child is not baptized Catholic but one parent has been baptized Catholic, please provide the parent's baptismal certificate and complete the Request for Non-Catholic Admission form.
3. Click the link to schedule verification meeting with Guidance Secretary, Kim Parisien: SCHEDULE A VERIFICATION MEETING
4. Email the required documents and forms listed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Documents and Forms:
- Most Recent Report Card
- Individual Education Plan (if applicable)
- Parent Consent for Release of Information (for non-CDSBEO registrants only)
- French Program Grade 7/8
- Use of Student Image
- Application for Direction of School Support
Additional Forms (if applicable):
- Life Threatening-Emergency-Medical
- Request for Non-Catholic Admission
- Seperate School Lease (if one parent is Catholic and one is non-Catholic)
For more Grade 7 & 8 Registration information, please call the school at (613) 487-2913 or email Kim Parisien at email@example.com