- Summer school courses are entirely online and require reliable high-speed internet access.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis and close at 12 NOON on Friday June 17, 2022. Late registrations WILL NOT be accepted.
- Spaces in each course are limited.
- Due to the intensive nature of summer school courses, it is strongly recommended that students focus on only one course for the summer session.
- Only fully completed applications will be processed (including the verification process).
- Students presently in grades 8-12 are eligible to register for a summer school course provided they meet the stated pre-requisite(s).
- Please note that registered students will receive start-up information on the day before the course begins. Students do not have access to summer courses prior to the start.
- REGULAR SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES run from July 4 - July 26, 2022. However, SUMMER COOP runs from June 29 - August 5, 2022 inclusive.
Students can contact Ms. Goodfriend directly through Teams or request an appointment in Student Services. Parent/guardians looking for more information can contact Mrs. Burns at 613 487 2913 x505.